Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back home at last!

Good morning!

Happy 25th Birthday to my amazing husband Corey! I love you and am so grateful to share our life together!

Avery and I are finally back home in our apartment, finally back with Corey after 12 long days apart, and as nice as it was to see everyone back in Minnesota, I have to say that it feels SO good to be home! I apologize that there was no post update last week, but it was a whirlwind of a time being back in Minnesota, and I was busy seeing most of you! 

Appointments (for Avery and myself), a family wedding and wedding venue shopping for OUR wedding kept me very busy, so busy that the 12 days that I thought would be PLENTY of time to get everything done that I wanted to went way too fast and I don't think I got half the things done that I wanted to! Oh well, I hear that's how it goes :)

Traveling back to Mexico City went pretty smoothly, except that in addition to getting a case of uveitis during my trip, I decided to pick up a nice cold the morning we left, so I was that person on the plane that travels in a small confined space while going through two packs of personal tissues blowing her nose and having my eyes water through the trip. Lovely. Avery was amazing, she is such a trooper on planes! She is definitely happy to be home with Corey, and back on her own couches/play with her toys she's familiar with. 

This is all for now, I'll write more soon once we know more about the wedding venue/dates. 

Love!


1 comment:

  1. Amy, It was pure joy to see you.... you, and Corey are doing sooo well! I'm so very proud of both of you... We both had a great time at dinner with you and Sue. what a nice Mother-iun-Law. believe me you got "LUCKY" with your in-laws. They are both great people.... Corey is one year older... and we wish him a wonderful new year... Dad...oh yeah, Thanks for the Great present.... I'll treasure it...all my love Dad...

    ReplyDelete