Monday, August 16, 2010

Photos and Home Furnishings

Good Afternoon All!

Update...WE GET OUR SHIPMENT TOMORROW!!! At least, that's what they tell us! So SO excited to have our own things back! ESPECIALLY our bed! Large and comfy! I'm looking forward to having towels in all of our bathrooms and the beds made and feeling like we are actually living in a home, rather than a shell. Then to start decorating! I'm getting excited to really start that!

I want to add a note regarding my last post when we announced that we are having the wedding in Minnesota...this does NOT mean that anyone who was going to come to the wedding now has an excuse not to visit (Ahem Rachel, pay attention!) If you were going to come for the wedding, now you get to come for vacation! I promise it's a really safe area, very pleasant, and for those of you that
want to we can do a few days in Mexico City and a few days in a beach town! So start planning those Mexico vacations!

Lastly, I've been getting into playing around on the computers with some photography tricks and photos, and I wanted to share one that is near and dear to my heart and Corey's heart! I posted the original photo (color) and my edited copy (black and white). I'll post more pictures later, for now the camera battery has to charge! Buenos Noches everyone!




3 comments:

  1. what is that animal?? some very rare species not found anywhere else but Mexico???? it kinda looks dangerous................DaddyO

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hungry!!!!!!!!!...........daddyO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww no she's adorable! And CLEAN...that doesn't happen every day...about once a week she gets a bath, and she LOVES it! You should see her after one (view the video of a few blogs ago...she goes nuts!)

    ReplyDelete